Thank you to everyone who attended the parent meeting last night. Here is some important information regarding kick off on January 9th!
- Any student who owes the team money, excluding trip costs, will be suspended as of January 7th. This includes any money owed from the first fundraising checkpoint AND the second fundraising checkpoint.
- If you have any questions regarding how much money your son/daughter owes while we are on break please text/call Mr. Hamby at (757)576-4398. I will have the receipt book and tracker with me at my house. I prefer text messages.
- Kick off is January 9th from 9am -5pm. The team will order pizza for lunch.
- Parents/Mentors are encouraged to attend kick off to see what the game is and to understand the rules of the game.
- The video of the game/rules will be at 11 am. We do, however, have a lot to do to get ready for the build season.
- We appreciate you giving us your children for the next 8ish weeks! If you see any change in their grades or you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to email us. Please remember that we are teachers, and we understand that grades come first.
- The deadline to pay the $200 for the trips is February 11th. After this we will release our extra hotel rooms and sell as many seats on the bus as we can.
- We will have information for parents wishing to either ride the bus with us or stay in the hotel with us ASAP. We just need a more accurate headcount of students.
Enjoy your holiday break and we will see you in 2016!
-Team 2890 Mentors