Please click on the link in the email to view to full post.
I have broken down STEM day into two shifts. We are asking each student to please sign up for at least one shift. If you can stay all day, then please sign up for both. The sign up sheet is located in sign up sheets.
- 8:30 – Students arrive, event set up. (Triple Helix is setting up a practice field, they have asked for help)
- 9:45 – All exhibits must be fully set up
- 10:00 – Exhibits open
- 12:00 – Morning Shift Ends/Afternoon Shift Begins
- 2:00 – Exhibits Closes & Tear Down Begins
- 2:30ish – Students leave IF everything is cleaned up
The picnic is this Sunday. The times are Noon – Sundown. We have invited Royal Robotics and The Middle School to the picnic. We are asking that every member wear their teal shirts. Also, we are asking each member or member’s family to bring a side dish to the picnic. The team is providing hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, and condiments. If you have corn hole boards, frisbees, footballs, etc.. bring that as well.
If you have any questions, please feel free to text me at (757) 576-4398.